10/16-22 Sturdee Parade, Dee Why
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Sunlit Sanctuary in the Heart of Dee Why
FIND: Step inside the 'Oceana' building to enjoy the tranquil tropical garden surrounds and a building that showcases style and a resort-like feel. With a location that puts you just footsteps from the buzz that Dee Why offers, this quiet haven is all about convenience, lifestyle and low-maintenance living.
LOVE: This ground floor, rear positioning apartment with a perfect north aspect – this is arguably one of the best positions in Oceana. Only two years young, the contemporary interiors complement the open floor plan and sunroom, connected to the living area, encased in glass and louvre windows allows for sunlight and fresh breezes to permeate throughout.
• Whether you choose to use the enclosed sunroom as your lounge room or dining room, it's a wonderful space that provides a beautiful leafy outlook and can be sectioned off from the rest of the apartment.
• The galley style kitchen offers an abundance of storage and features stone benchtops along with ilve appliances, while the multi-colour themed bathroom is fresh and stylish and sits independent of the bedroom, a rarity in most one-bedroom apartments.
• The bedroom features floor-to-ceiling built in robes and is generous in size, ensuring this home appeals to young couples, downsizers or singles. Capping of this fabulous apartment is a European laundry, security undercover parking and security entry.
LIVE: The cosmopolitan lifestyle Dee Why has to offer with its plethora of cafes, restaurants, shops and buses to the CBD and beyond. Whether you're a home buyer or investor, this is a beauty!
Sizes: Internal 63m2, Secure Car Space 13m2, Total 76m2
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $667 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 76m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $667 Quarterly