2/66 Lynwood Avenue, Cromer
2 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Private & Pet-friendly with Outdoor Oasis
FIND. A beautifully renovated and spacious home epitomising low-maintenance living in a lifestyle locale. Step outside to find a vast deck, patio and surprisingly large wrap-around tropical garden – this home really is an upgraders utopia or downsizers dream.
LOVE. The highly functional floorplan and beautifully presented interiors. This is a spend-nothing residence in a quiet location that offers easy access to Dee Why's vibrant beachfront strip of cafes and restaurants, as well as Warringah Mall and CBD buses.
• The air-conditioned open-plan living/dining area is both spacious and bright and flows out to a private level access and undercover deck.
• With a deck, patio and two separate grassed areas, it's easy to forget this is an apartment. There's plenty of entertaining spaces for both young and old as well as furry friends – yes, its pet-friendly!
• The bedrooms are generously scaled and are equipped with mirrored built-ins and plush carpet. The master comes complete with ensuite and both have fans & aircon/heating.
• Fresh and very functional, the kitchen features ample bench space, gas cooking, stone benchtops and a dishwasher drawer.
• The main bathroom including internal laundry with tub is well-presented and features a bath with shower while both bathrooms feature double-headed showers.
• The block is surrounded by green lawns and plants and is meticulously looked after while security entry and near street level access are added bonuses.
• The double lock-up garage is located underneath the block, with direct access into the building.
LIVE. An effortless lifestyle that puts you minutes to the beach, cafes and restaurants, and yet provides the peace and tranquility we all crave. Bus stops are directly outside the block, and supermarkets and shopping precincts are less than a 5-minute drive away.
Sizes: Internal incl. covered terrace approx. 83 sqm, Double Lock Up Garage approx. 36sqm, Total approx. 119 sqm. Terrace and grassed areas approx 70 sqm exclusive use.
Water Rates: Approx. 172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $742 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 119m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $742 Quarterly