3/40-42 Evans Street, Freshwater
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Fantastic first home or investment in superb lifestyle locale
FIND. This ultra-convenient beachside pad is a fabulous find for those wanting an affordable property in a superb lifestyle location - just a short walk from the surf at idyllic Freshwater Beach.
LOVE. Slightly elevated to catch the sea breeze and offering district views over to the stunning clifftops of Freshie, this lovely apartment has been beautifully renovated throughout with light, space and comfort in mind.
• It features generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, the master with built-in robes, and an ultra-modern family sized bathroom that has been elegantly updated.
• The large combined living and dining room offers the flexibility to configure the space to suit different needs, and the kitchen includes built-in stainless steel appliances and a gas hob.
• A very handy internal laundry room is discreetly tucked away to the side, creating a great nook to leave the boardies to dry after a morning dip.
• The balcony is a fantastic addition. Completely private it offers a superb spot to put the barbie, creating a great space for entertaining friends or sitting with a glass of wine in the afternoon.
• Secure off-street parking is included - very handy when living in such close proximity to the beach, and it provides a safe and easy spot to store the bike and surfboard. The block itself is well-maintained with a garden full of tropical palms.
LIVE. With beaches to choose from, buzzing Freshwater Village just around the corner with an exciting range of boutique cafes, restaurants and shops, and local and city bound buses right on the doorstep - it's easy breezy beachside living.