34 Robertson Road, North Curl Curl
5 bed | 3 bath | 1 car
Spectacular views in a dream location
FIND. In a prime spot just up from Curl Curl beach, this expansive family home offers a vast amount of flexible living space for growing families. It showcases breathtaking views that stretch from the ocean to the city, and there's even a heated plunge pool for year-round fun.
LOVE. The versatile floor plan is split over two floors and features multiple sunlit living areas that connect to a range of easy outdoor entertaining spaces. The kids will love the large level lawn at the back; it's the ideal spot for the trampoline.
• Modern open plan design upstairs with a stunning cathedral style ceiling that draws in the sunshine and adds to the grand sense of space throughout.
• Caesarstone gas kitchen with stunning Travertine tiles, extensive cupboard space and an island benchtop and breakfast bar for casual family meals.
• Luxe master suite with a walk-through robe, an ensuite and a west-facing balcony that offers more captivating views of the area.
• Four additional bedrooms with built-ins and a handy kitchenette off the family room downstairs makes ideal guest accommodation.
• Fresh and immaculate interiors with chic plantation shutters, reverse cycle air-con throughout and handy internal access to the secure lock-up garage.
LIVE With the beach at the end of the road, it's hard to imagine a better lifestyle spot. Local shops, city buses and North Curl Curl Public School are all within easy walking reach. For weekend fun, Dee Why beach promenade is just over the hill with an exciting range of restaurants and cafes to choose from.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $634 Quarterly