56 Frenchs Forest Road (access via Baringa Ave, Seaforth), Seaforth
Auction Sat 17 Nov 4:00pm
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 car
Family pleaser with generous alfresco space
FIND. This single-level home is a true family pleaser. It offers light-filled interiors and a versatile floorplan that includes multiple living spaces and a stunning amount of alfresco space, including lawns to the front and the rear, and north-facing entertaining balconies and terraces that are blessed with all-day sunshine.
LOVE. A true distinction of this lovely home is the dual-street access, which allows for peacefully set living, entertaining and a double garage on Baringa Avenue, while also offering the convenience of bus stops that can be directly accessed on Frenchs Forest Road.
• The combined lounge and dining area is fresh and light, and is set with pine floorboards. It flows effortlessly to the open-air balcony, providing a natural space for casual alfresco dining. Or when hosting larger groups, it's only a few steps down to the large entertainer's terrace.
• Modern and neatly presented, the kitchen features gas cooking, a dishwasher, and looks out over the backyard.
• The three bedrooms are generously proportioned, with built-ins in two of them, while the bathroom features a bath and separate shower.
• A modern garage conversion has created additional living space, which, with its own enclosed terrace, makes for the ideal home office or rumpus room for the kids.
• Completing the family wishlist is a double garage, which is accessed via Baringa Avenue and allows for the parking of two cars plus extra storage space.
• While in perfect living condition now, this property will excite those who want to add value or their own creative stamp. Modernise the interiors, re-imagine the layout (STCA), or there are active DA plans in place to build a bedroom and living space on the terrace area.
LIVE. Seaforth is very conveniently placed for those who want to access the city or Manly. On a good run, it's only a 20-minute drive into the city, or a 10-minute drive to Manly. There is a good set of shops in Seaforth Village, Seaforth Public School is one block away, and bus stops are practically at the front door.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 550m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $438 Quarterly