38 Nandi Avenue, Frenchs Forest
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
A tranquil and idyllic setting for family haven
FIND. With outstanding bones and a vast amount of space to play with, this single-level brick home is ready for a new beginning. Immediately adjacent to beautiful parkland and close to reserves and walking paths, this tranquil pocket of Frenchs Forest is a magical spot to bring up a family. In perfect living condition, but ready for some contemporary re-imagining, this spacious residence offers the chance to mastermind your dream home.
LOVE. You will love waking up to the sounds of the birds, the tranquil leafy outlooks and being surrounded by the gorgeous surrounds of Nandi Reserve, with picnic area and playground.
• The floorplan is geared towards relaxed family living. Living is placed peacefully to the rear, with two access points to a covered entertainer's deck that overlooks a well maintained and enclosed pool.
• The enormous kitchen is well presented and features electric cooking and a dishwasher. It sits next to a second dining or sitting room that flows out to the entertainer's deck, which is covered for all-seasons alfresco dining.
• The master bedroom has the added benefits of a huge walk-in wardrobe, as well as an en-suite bathroom with shower.
• The laundry room conveniently leads to a clothes drying area, which gives way to nature, trees.
• An extra height double carport plus further off-street parking provides plenty of space for the cars, as well as a boat or caravan if needed.
• Keep the current layout, or choose to open up the two living areas into a vast and open, contemporary living space.
LIVE. Backing directly onto Nandi Reserve, the rear aspect of the house is luscious and green. Offering a natural playground for the children and delightful walking tracks at the door, this is one of the only areas left of Frenchs Forest that borders forestland. The new northern beaches hospital will continue to bring huge development to the area, while the access to local shops, schools and Forestway shopping centre continues to be a drawcard for this family-friendly suburb.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 556m² approx.
Asking Price $1,300,000
Total online views 1,303
As Advertised or by Appointment