3/40-42 Brookvale Avenue, Brookvale
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Ground floor garden apartment in modern block
FIND. This ground floor garden apartment sits within a modern security block, and offers impeccably presented contemporary interiors. It is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, just moments from Warringah Mall, bus stops and eateries.
LOVE. The beauty of this apartment lies within the unprecedented amount of outdoor space that comes with it. A landscaped garden with a covered terrace, level lawn and open-air entertaining decks offers a private and protected space that extends the living space outwards, offering an impressive living and entertaining space.
• The combined lounge, dining and kitchen area is designed for comfort and ease. Neat as a pin, this immaculately presented space features floating timber floors, air-conditioning and one of two access points to the garden.
• The contemporary CaesarStone kitchen looks out over living and includes a breakfast bar, gas cooking, a dishwasher and plenty of space for meal prep.
• The bedroom offers another access point to the garden, as well as a large set of built-ins and reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
• There is a security car space under the building, and a huge lockable storage cage, which is a rarity for one-bedroom apartments.
• The ground floor access, proximity to conveniences as well as the generous storage makes this a great option for downsizers or owners with pets (subject to Strata approval).
LIVE. Brookvale continues to develop and flourish, with independent businesses playing just as much of a role in defining this thriving area as sprawling shopping centres. The new B-Line service means the city commute can be done in less than 30 minutes, and Warringah Mall is a few blocks away for shopping and groceries. Its close proximity to Manly, Dee Why and a number of beaches makes it the ideal base for experiencing the best of the northern beaches.