1d/31 Quirk Road, Manly Vale
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Contemporary garden apartment in the heart of Manly Vale
FIND. Peacefully positioned away from the road and within a well-maintained complex, this beautifully presented garden apartment has been recently renovated. It showcases a neat and generous floorplan with fresh, contemporary interiors and flaunts level access to a spacious 'exclusive use' garden. Situated in the heart of Manly Vale, this is a perfect investment or entry into the market, with nothing left to spend.
LOVE. At the heart of the home, lounge, dining and kitchen combine in a light-filled space that flows out to a beautiful north-facing patio and exclusive use garden.
• Peacefully situated on the ground floor of a brick block at the rear of a well-maintained complex. There are no shared walls which adds to the peacefulness of this apartment.
• Neat and well presented bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, and over-sized neutral wall tiles.
• Two queen-sized bedrooms, the master with large mirrored built-ins and sliding door access to another exclusive use lawn at the side of the building.
• Dedicated laundry room with storage space.
• Contemporary kitchen with sleek white cabinetry, stone counters, Bosch gas cooktop and soft-close joinery.
• New carpet and fresh paint throughout.
• Single lock-up garage with storage.
LIVE. This popular pocket of Manly Vale is extremely convenient to cafes, shops and public transport links. A number of supermarkets are within a few minutes' walk, and the B-Line bus service is moments away on Condamine Street. Another huge bonus is the proximity to Manly and its many beaches, which is a short bike ride away on level bike paths, or is a couple of minutes' drive away.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1215 Quarterly