G/10 Hilltop Crescent, Fairlight
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Immaculate townhome with enchanting harbour views
FIND. Set within the esteemed 'Tarquin' complex, this immaculate townhouse is peacefully perched on Fairlight headland, just 600 metres to Fairlight Beach and a short walk into Manly. As well as showcasing generous interiors that are easy to maintain, this lovely home offers vast amounts of outdoor entertaining space, most of which is set to the stunning backdrop of Sydney Harbour.
LOVE. Light, sea breezes and stunning vistas are the defining features of this delightful residence, which has been intuitively designed to take full advantage of its magical harbour setting.
• Downstairs is dedicated to comfortable accommodation, with three generous bedrooms that include access to an enormous, partially covered terrace.
• Upstairs, the free-flowing layout allows for instant enjoyment of the surrounding environment, with an expanse of glass that frames spectacular vistas of Manly's Eastern Hill, North Head and the Eastern Suburbs. This captivating view will enchant you whether it's day or night.
• The light-filled lounge and adjoining dining room flow out to an expansive entertainer's balcony, while the kitchen is neatly presented with stone counters and modern appliances that include a dishwasher.
• The bedrooms and main bathroom are comfortably equipped. The master bedroom impresses with a chic shower en-suite and a huge walk-in wardrobe.
• 'Tarquin' is a popular and tightly-held complex with impeccably kept gardens and lawns for residents to enjoy. This particular home can be accessed via its own private entrance within the complex, or from another entrance via the under-building carpark.
• There are two garages on title, both of which are set up to accommodate a car as well as the storage of equipment and belongings.
LIVE. This superb location allows you to enjoy the stunning surrounds of Sydney Harbour on a whim, with the Fairlight boardwalk close to the end of the road and beautiful harbour beaches nearby. It's a short walk into Manly, or jump on a bus, which will whisk you to the city or into Manly with ease.