14 Laurie Road, Manly Vale
Sold Price on Request
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 car
Contemporary living in tightly-held street
FIND. Peacefully set on one the area's most tranquil streets, this charming brick and timber home delivers beautifully refreshed interiors and a functional floorplan that will suit downsizers, upsizers and families with young children. It offers stylish, no-fuss living in a central area close to Manly.
LOVE. The entire house has been recently refreshed and is presented with a thoroughly modern and elegant aesthetic. High ceilings and whitewashed timber floors feature throughout, bringing a sense of light and space to each room. This is demonstrated within the relaxed and inviting lounge room, which is fresh and bright, yet retains reminders of its origins with picture rails and a brick fireplace.
• A sunroom provides a sunny and spacious spot for dining, and leads out to the back yard, where there is a perfectly proportioned level lawn for the kids to play on, and a partially covered deck for alfresco dining and entertaining.
• The kitchen is neatly presented with gas cooking, stone countertops, soft-close joinery and the same clean, white styling as seen in other rooms.
• Two of the bedrooms are generously sized and thoughtfully equipped with ceiling fans and mirrored built-ins. The third bedroom has two access points, and could be used as a small child's room or even a home office.
• Fresh and modern, the bathroom is presented with over-sized white wall tiles and a bath with overhead shower. A conveniently placed laundry and separate WC are situated to the rear of the house.
• Rounding up the package is off-street parking for two cars, as well lots of storage in the attic as well as underneath the house.
LIVE. This is one of the quietest streets in Manly Vale. Yet its proximity to Manly, as well as supermarkets, cafes and bus stops makes it a highly convenient and desirable place to live. There are bike paths that lead all the way to Manly, so you can jump on your bike and be there within about 15 minutes. Wander to one of the nearby cafes for your morning coffee. Or walk to nearby Condamine Street to jump on the B-Line bus to the city.