3/7 Reddall Street, Manly
Auction Sat 17 Nov 2:15pm
2 bed | 1 bath
Fully renovated Art Deco apartment next to Manly Beach
FIND. This fully renovated Art Deco apartment sits within a magical pocket of Manly. Perched up the exclusive Eastern Hill, yet mere footsteps to the golden sands of Manly Beach, this 'pinch me' location is matched with impeccably presented and elegantly styled interiors.
LOVE. The apartment is set on the first floor of a beautiful and tightly-held Art Deco building, which, amongst other fine attributes, features a rooftop terrace with spectacular 360-degree views that encompass Shelley Beach, the harbour, ocean and district.
• The combined lounge and dining room delivers sophisticated living with an open fireplace, high ceilings, timber floating floors and open cabinetry.
• The master bedroom is impressively spacious and includes built-in storage and an adjoining sunroom, where you can watch the happenings on Manly Beach from the window.
• The gourmet, eat-in sized kitchen features ILVE gas cooking and microwave, stone countertops, a cleverly design pantry cupboard with automatic light, and stylish subway tiles. It also provides access to a set of rear stairs that can take you up to the rooftop, or down to the ground floor.
• The brand new bathroom is uber-stylish and features a bath with overhead shower as well as stunning black and white feature tiles.
• While there are three communal laundries on the rooftop, there are concealed laundry facilities within the apartment.
LIVE. This really is the ultimate lifestyle location. It's a quick hop, skip and jump down a path that takes you to the southern end of Manly beach, or a 10-minute stroll will take you to Shelley Beach where you can snorkel, swim or surf to your heart's content. Cafes, restaurants and shops are moments away, and it's a 10-minute walk to the ferry.