833 Pittwater Road, Collaroy
4 bed | 1 bath | 2 car
Character-filled Home with Gorgeous Gardens
FIND: Tucked away behind a secure gated wall, this hidden gem is packed full of personality. From the ornate cornices, lead light windows and French doors to the high ceilings, this art deco abode will have you romanticizing a yesteryear.
LOVE: This solid double-brick home and all the period features throughout. The heart of this home is the lounge with fireplace, which connects seamlessly to the kitchen and dining domain to create an open and homely ambience.
• The immediate sense of tranquility and peace when you step inside the home and through to the ultra-private backyard. This home is perfect for an established or growing family.
• French doors spill you out from the dining domain into the level backyard, which has been beautifully landscaped. It features flower and herb beds, a pergola – the perfect place to entertain all-year round – and a studio which could function as a home office, teenage retreat or fourth bedroom
• The kitchen overlooks the living and dining domains and comes complete with a five-gas burner, stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances.
• Bedrooms are all private and offer robes, while the master bedroom adjoins to a sunlit sunroom – ready to be used as study, nursery or perhaps converted into an ensuite.
• The bathroom hosts a separate shower and bath and while immaculately presented provides an exciting opportunity to revamp.
LIVE: Across the road from Long Reef and Dee Why Lagoon this home is all about living the quintessential Northern Beaches lifestyle. Take a pick from Dee Why Promenade or Collaroy Village and be spoilt for choice with the array of cafes and restaurants on offer, while parks, buses, shopping centres and schools are all just moments away.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 696m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $429 Quarterly