5/103 Balgowlah Road (Enter via Harland Street), Fairlight
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Tri-level sanctuary exudes style and ultimate versatility
FIND. Exuding casual style and ultimate versatility, this tri-level sanctuary is set to the rear with multiple alfresco areas, an abundance of natural light and unobscured district views. Offering an enviable way of life, this townhouse truly is a hidden gem. Faultless presentation highlights every advantage across a generous expanse of floor space inside and out.
LOVE. Although open plan, there are distinctly zoned living areas, each opening out to its own spacious alfresco terrace.
• The stainless steel appliance kitchen also has a breakfast bar and plenty of surrounding storage.
• Moving up to the first floor, both the master and second bedroom boast wall-to-wall mirrored built-in robes.
• In addition, the master enjoys a private terrace and shower en suite.
• Centrally placed is the spacious full main bathroom with frameless glass and practical internal laundry facilities.
• Sliding patio doors ensure a natural extension of living from inside to out, where the sunny north facing roof top terrace offers a fabulous district outlook.
• Setting this townhouse aside from any competition is the stunning second floor retreat, a place for ultimate relaxation or stylish entertainment.
• With secure intercom entry, dual car garaging and alternate rear entry from Harland Street this home is an ode to practical versatility.
LIVE. This is a fabulous base to explore the surrounding areas of Fairlight. A short walk away are the beautiful pathways and reserves that surround Sydney Harbour, and Fairlight Village is a 5-minute walk away for local shops and cafes. Bus stops on Sydney Road make for an easy commute to the city, and it's a 10-minute walk into Manly, where there is a fabulous range of shops, cafes and restaurants and ocean beaches to choose from.