49A Lady Penrhyn Drive, Beacon Hill
Sold Price on Request
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Spacious townhome with Sea Views
FIND. In a peaceful estate, that has you feeling at ease from the moment you drive up the Hill, this spacious and luxurious Torrens Title townhome has the perfect indoor and outdoor flow. Step inside to light filled and airy interiors and a highly practical floor plan that delivers all your living and entertaining spaces downstairs and bedrooms upstairs.
LOVE. Having all the space a free-standing home offers without all the demanding maintenance. This spacious dual-level home has just the right amount of yard for the kids and furry-legged friends while the bedroom sizes are sure to impress.
• The open plan kitchen and living area that flows beautifully out to a sizeable undercover deck area overlooking the level lawn.
• The flexibility of living spaces. Enjoy a separate casual and formal dining area or choose to have two lounge areas – one for the grownups and one for the kids.
• The immaculate kitchen that offers up plenty of pantry and benchtop space and allows for easy interaction with guests when entertaining indoors or out.
• Upstairs, the theme of space continues and is emphasized by high-pitched ceilings and wide corridors.
• The master bedroom features a sizeable walk in robe and ensuite and the bonus factor is the relaxing ocean views on offer, which you can enjoy from your very own balcony.
• The three remaining bedrooms all have built in robes and provide the all-important privacy factor. While a bonus room upstairs acts as the perfect study, or perhaps a nursery.
• Your main bathroom offers a separate shower and bath and while in great condition does offer scope to modernize and add your own stamp.
• Added conveniences in this delightful home include a DLUG with internal access, well-equipped laundry providing storage as well a separate toilet for guest use and ample storage throughout.
LIVE. Located in the exclusive Red Hill Estate where community is strong, this is where your children will play and grow happily. With great schools, buses, parks all nearby and Warringah Mall and beaches just a short driveaway, this is a location and home that will impress!
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 491m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $372.93 Quarterly