3/15 Waine Street, Freshwater
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Well-appointed apartment in quiet cul-de-sac
FIND. With a sought-after position on a peaceful and leafy cul-de-sac, this neat apartment offers an enticing package that will immediately appeal to first time buyers or investors. Set on the first floor of a well-maintained block, this convenient setting is a short stroll from Freshwater village, and is moments from gyms, city transport and beaches.
LOVE. One of the defining attributes of this home is the sense of peace and privacy that it holds, with leafy views from the balcony and very little traffic noise. This well-presented apartment is ready to live in now, yet there is scope for value to be added through some modest updates.
• The open-plan living area includes space for dining and features reverse-cycle air-con.
• The kitchen features electric cooking, a walk-in pantry, a handy breakfast bar for casual meals, and an adjoining laundry with some extra space for pantry or linen storage.
• Flowing out from the living area is a balcony, which is covered and enjoys a pleasant leafy outlook to the street.
• Accommodation consists of two generous bedrooms. Both bedrooms include mirrored built-ins, while the queen sized master also features a ceiling fan and some custom-built shelving.
• The bathroom is neat and fresh and features a bath and separate shower.
• This first floor apartment is set within a well-maintained brick block. There is a car space on title and some communal clothes drying space.
LIVE. The walk to Freshwater Village will take you 10 minutes, where you will find a vibrant selection of boutique shops, bars and eateries, as well as the welcoming community spirit that Freshwater is known for. The village is also set for further development, with the opening of a full-line IGA and an organic supermarket planned for the near future. If you're in the mood for a beach day, either Freshwater or Queenscliff beaches are within a 10-minute walk, and this fantastic location also has the benefit of having bus stops and Harris Farm on Pittwater Road.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 88m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $342 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $875 Quarterly
As Advertised or by Appointment