3/243 Fisher Road North, Cromer
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Immaculate and spacious living for the over 55s
FIND. Neat, stylish and filled with light, this dual-level townhome offers spacious living and north-facing outdoor entertaining areas that are easy to maintain. Set within a pet-friendly complex that is designed for those over the age of 55, this is an easy-care residence that doesn't compromise on sophistication or class.
LOVE. Careful thought has been given to the layout, which allows you to move easily from one area to the next.
• Placed to the rear of the building, open-plan living is welcoming, comfortable and filled with light. This air-conditioned space features pristine floating floors and sliding doors that lead to a north-facing, partially covered patio that is ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining.
• Living merges seamlessly with a contemporary kitchen that offers stone benchtops, gas cooking, a well-placed island bench with casual seating and laundry facilities concealed behind bi-fold doors.
• With a gorgeous cathedral ceiling, the enormous master bedroom is filled with light and includes extensive amounts of built-in storage and a contemporary shower en-suite.
• Presented with a fresh colour palette, the main bathroom features a bath and shower.
• Downstairs, there is one bedroom, a study and a separate WC, though there is provision to add a bathroom on this level if required.
• Rounding up this tidy package is a lock-up garage with internal access, off-street parking for one other car and huge amounts of storage within the house.
LIVE. This part of Cromer sits on the border of stunning parklands and walkways and close to Narrabeen Lake, providing you with plenty of ways to enjoy the natural scenery in the area. With bus stops practically outside the door, it's also easy to get around. There are numerous shops and eateries in Dee Why, excellent schools are within walking distance and it's a short drive to several beaches.
Internal: 180 sqm approx
Total area: 287 sqm approx
Water Rates: $172 pq
Council Rates: $340 pq
Strata Levies: $730 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 287m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $340 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $730 Quarterly