1/446 Sydney Road, Balgowlah
Sold Price on Request
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Ground Floor Gem with Leafy Outlook
FIND: This generously proportioned apartment with high ceilings and polished boards bathed in sun, thanks to wide spanning windows, which invite the easterly light throughout. Refreshed in key areas, this gem will surprise and delight you.
LOVE: The floorplan which delivers a dedicated dining and lounge area and connects seamlessly with your outdoor area. From your living and dining domain, every window provides you with a leafy outlook delivering privacy and a tranquil ambience.
• The hedged garden surrounds which hug this beautifully maintained boutique block of 9 apartments
• The contemporary kitchen featuring stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Combined bathroom and laundry which is home to the all-important bathtub, with shower overhead
• The comfortable temperature all-year round thanks to plantation shutters and natural gas heating
• The café style balcony, a lovely spot to curl up with a book in hand in the afternoon, or enjoy a BBQ while listening to your favourite music
• Two comfortable bedrooms both featuring built in robes; undercover car space
LIVE: An easy and convenient lifestyle, thanks to buses at your doorstep, Balgowlah Stocklands and village just a 5-minute walk away, and Manly a short drive or bike ride away. Nearby parks and schools are handy for young families.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 90m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $365 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1060 Quarterly