11/201-207 Sydney Road, Fairlight
Sold Price on Request
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Contemporary townhouse in tranquil complex
FIND. Tucked away in the private and secure surrounds of Fairlight's prestigious 'Palm Cove' complex, this luxurious townhouse feels like an oasis of calm, hidden away in peaceful resort-like grounds that include a pool. Despite the tranquillity this tightly held complex offers, it also boasts a supremely convenient location, with bus stops at the door, and the excitement and buzz of Manly just a 15-minute walk away.
LOVE. Generously proportioned throughout, this versatile home offers outstanding indoor/outdoor liveability, with multiple living spaces and various outdoor areas to choose from. The main living area is drenched with sunlight, and includes three access points to two separate courtyards, so you can open the doors up to create a beautiful cross flow of air inside the house, whilst always being able to find a quiet spot in the sun or the shade.
• A retreat-style living area sits on the upper level, and flows out to a terrace with a glorious panorama that sweeps across the district.
• The courtyards are designed to cater to both child's play as well as entertaining, with an undercover section for all-weather dining, and a sandpit for the kids to play in.
• The spacious kitchen flows to the dining area and the rear-facing courtyard and features up-to-the-minute appliances that include gas cooking, a dishwasher and generous pantry storage.
• Three generous bedrooms all include built-in storage, while the master bedroom also features a shower en-suite and balcony with district views.
• The main bathroom features a bath with overhead shower, and there is the convenience of a downstairs WC and laundry.
• A double lock-up garage is securely located underneath the building, and offers lift access and some lockable storage.
• Premium additions include ducted and zoned air-conditioning, plantation shutters in the bedrooms and video intercom.
LIVE. While you're sitting in the tranquil surrounds of this modern complex, it's easy to forget how close you are to Manly, which is just a 15-minute stroll down the road. Bus stops are at the door for quick access to the city or Manly, and there are supermarkets, local shops, schools and beaches within a short stroll.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $314 Quarterly