11 Carlton Street, Manly
Auction Sat 02 Nov 11:15am
3 bed | 1 bath
Pristine character semi in idyllic beachside setting
FIND. Showcasing all of the classic heritage attributes of its era, this outstanding c1910 Federation semi provides sophisticated living for families, professionals and downsizers. It sits in an exclusive and ultra-convenient location, just 200 metres from the beach, and a five-minute walk to the centre of Manly town.
LOVE. With generous living, stylish appointments and private outdoor entertaining set to the rear, this low-maintenance yet highly functional home has been meticulously maintained over the years. A north-facing front verandah provides a quiet spot to sit in the sun and watch the world go by, while rear-lane access via Kangaroo Lane means there is quick and easy entry to the rear courtyard, where you can wash off from the beach using the hot/cold outdoor shower.
• The classic living area has plenty of space for a dining setting as well as a comfortable lounge area. The floors are Blackbutt, having been replaced in recent years, while the floorboards in the hallway and bedrooms are original.
• Set privately to the rear is a beautifully bright, travertine tiled courtyard that can be used year round, with a covered section that is protected by roller blinds, and an alfresco dining area that you'll be drawn to in the late afternoon for sundowners.
• Finished with over-sized bluestone tiles and timber countertops, the functional kitchen includes lots of cupboard and meal prep space, gas cooking, a dishwasher and a breakfast bar that works perfectly for casual meals.
• Two of the bedrooms are generous queen sized rooms, while the other is single sized. All of the rooms feature good-sized built-in storage and ceiling fans.
• The bathroom has been stylishly fitted with bluestone tiles and features a rainfall shower and heated towel rails.
• A large laundry room also functions as a handy storage room.
LIVE. Everything you might need can be reached on foot from this exclusive beachside location, whether it's shopping, transport, cafes or restaurants. There are a number of boutique shops and popular eateries just moments away on Pittwater Road, or head into the centre of town where you are even further spoiled for choice. Manly Wharf is a five-minute walk away where you can hop onto a ferry for a scenic commute to the city, or you can nip over the road to the beach for a swim or surf within a matter of seconds.
Size: 190 sqm approx.
Water Rates: $172 pq
Council Rates: $502 pq
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 190m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $502 Quarterly