9/21 Redman Road, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Stellar first home or savvy investment
FIND. Fresh from a recent renovation throughout, this modern top floor apartment offers an easy breezy, low maintenance lifestyle with everything you need just a level walk away. It's set at the back of the block in a quiet cul-de-sac locale with all the convenience of the local area on the doorstep.
LOVE. The light and airy interiors have a modern coastal feel and large windows throughout draw in the sunshine and sea breeze. The living room is the centrepiece and showcases a green and wonderfully private outlook of tropical palms and native gums.
• The north-facing balcony is the perfect spot to soak up the tranquility or entertain friends and enjoy the gorgeous leafy backdrop.
• The immaculate kitchen is equipped with modern high-gloss cabinetry and loads of handy cupboard space.
• Two double bedrooms are included, and the master bedroom features a leafy outlook and large built-ins for extra storage.
• The brand-new bathroom is eye-catching with contemporary fittings, a rainwater shower head and a separate bathtub.
• It's freshly painted throughout with brand new carpet, flooring and blinds.
• There's a common laundry on the same level as the apartment, and it's shared with only two other units.
LIVE. There's an extra-long, lock up garage that includes a large amount of handy and secure storage space. For the weekend, Dee Why Beach and the promenade are nearby as is the convenience of everyday shopping and cafes, with the B-Line bus stop just down the road to whizz you to work on Monday.