12/77 Pacific Parade, Dee Why
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Ideal First Home or Investment Opportunity
FIND: Positioned midway between the buzz of Dee Why Centre and the tranquillity of the beach, this elevated and sun-filled apartment is in the perfect position to enjoy all that Dee Why has to offer, including easy access to transport for those needing to commute to the CBD and beyond.
LOVE: The contemporary makeover the kitchen is flaunting. On trend with a subway tile splashback, glossy cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances, it delivers an ideal space to prepare meals. The cherry on top is the internal laundry room, which sits beside the kitchen and offers a wash basin and storage space.
• The combined living and dining area which is showered in light thanks to a large window that almost spans the length of the wall.
• A long balcony, providing the perfect spot to shake the sand off your feet after a swim or surf or kick back on with a good book.
• The large bedroom which features the all-important built in robe. Leafy outlooks while lying in bed create a dreamy space here.
• A good-sized bathroom complete with shower and a bath – a rarity when it comes to 1-bedroom units. It's also accessed through the hallway – not through the bedroom – a huge plus for privacy.
• A big LUG ensures your car can be securely parked while large valuables can also be stored in here.
LIVE: A relaxed and hassle-free lifestyle with everything you need a short walk away. While super central, this apartment's positioning ensures privacy and quiet.
Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Size: Internal incl. balcony 57 sqm, Exclusive Use Large Lock Up Garage
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $742 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 57m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $742 Quarterly