3 Goondari Road, Allambie Heights
5 bed | 2 bath | 3 car
Spacious family home with north-facing living
FIND. Comfortable family living is on offer in this dual-level freestanding home on a peaceful and leafy street close to the local shops. The generosity of space in this attractive home is ideal for growing and established families, with spacious living areas and breakout zones for everyone. Set in the family-friendly surrounds of Allambie Heights, everything you need is within close proximity, including schools, parks and beautiful Manly Dam.
LOVE. The bright, north-facing living area with beautiful pine floors will win hearts, with an easy connection between this inviting space and the beautiful wide verandah that overlooks the lawn.
• The combined dining and kitchen with original floorboards offers a functional family space for eating and spending time together.
• A level lawn to the rear is ideal for the kids to run about, while the verandah will be perfect for entertaining and for sunny alfresco breakfasts.
• All of the bedrooms are comfortably sized, with built-in storage in four of them.
• On the upper level is a casual sitting room, two bedrooms and a brand new bathroom – the ideal set-up for a parents or teenagers retreat.
• A bonus is the vast amount of under-house storage, as well as a lock-up garage and off-street parking for at least two cars.
• While perfectly presented and ready to live in now, there is clear potential to update and add value to this beautiful family home.
LIVE. Tucked away on a leafy street, this tightly held and well-connected suburb remains popular with families. It sits within the catchment zone for Allambie Heights Public School, bus stops are on Kentwell Road, Manly Dam is a short bike ride away, and it's a short drive to Warringah Mall for shopping or to Manly for beaches and eating out.