35 Hill Street, Balgowlah
Sold Price on Request
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Spectacular Family Entertainer in Lifestyle Location
FIND. Recently-built and impeccably finished, this stunning dual-level family home is the very essence of sophisticated, comfortable family living. From its lush, resort-style landscaped gardens, multiple living areas and indoor/outdoor living and entertaining to its well-appointed kitchen, high ceilings, guest suite and oversized bedrooms, this is a home that is sure to delight and impress.
LOVE. A sweeping hallway draws you to the heart of the home – a sunny, open-plan living/dining/kitchen that opens onto a gorgeous pergola-covered deck flowing out into the leafy garden. A private oasis gently shaded by a Jacaranda tree, the garden offers plenty of lawn, as well as a charming cubby house and fabulous swimming pool with outdoor shower.
• The contemporary caesarstone kitchen features plenty of storage, freestanding oven, gas cooktop and a huge walk-in pantry.
• Downstairs, a large bedroom with its own bathroom, separate WC, built-ins is ideal guest or in-law accommodation.
• Upstairs, opening onto a generous balcony with district outlook, the master suite features an impressive en-suite with enormous bath, rainfall shower, separate WC and walk-in robe.
• Separated by a sizeable teen retreat or study area are three additional oversized bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans.
• A second spacious upstairs bathroom includes rainfall shower and bath, with separate WC.
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout, carpet upstairs, a large laundry, media room, polished timber floorboards, high ceilings, ample built-in storage and recessed wall niches for displaying artwork and other treasures all contribute to the home's luxe feel.
• The oversized, lock-up garage includes plenty of storage and there is an additional parking space in the driveway as well as two storage sheds in the rear garden.
LIVE. Family-friendly and leafy Hill St is conveniently located close to the very heart of Balgowlah. Stockland shopping centre, cafes and restaurants, schools and city buses (including the B-Line service) are just moments away. With easy access to Manly, coastal walks and beautiful beaches, it's hard to imagine a better lifestyle location.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 537m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $560 Quarterly