5 Creer Place, Narraweena
Sold Price on Request
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Cul-de-Sac Beauty with Expansive Alfresco Spaces
FIND: Positioned in a quiet leafy street, yet with easy access to Dee Why Beach, cafés and restaurants, local schools and transport, this two-level home provides plenty of indoor and outdoor living spaces, while the level and generous backyard is both an entertainer's paradise and a child-friendly haven.
LOVE. The open-plan living and dining that flows out beautifully to an expansive undercover deck complete with custom-built seating. Overlooking the luscious and level lawn this backyard has sanctuary status and provides plenty of space to keep both grown-ups and littlies happy.
• The well-equipped gas kitchen with ample bench, cupboard and pantry space as well as a convenient breakfast bar for casual meals. Overlooking the garden, the kids can play under your watchful eye.
• The two-bedroom upstairs and two-bedroom downstairs configuration which provides plenty of accommodation for the established or growing family.
• The master bedroom is well-proportioned and comes with ensuite and walk-in-robe, while the upstairs casual living room can serve as either a parent's retreat or a kid's rumpus room. Flowing out to a lovely terrace, cool breezes permeate throughout the second level of this home.
• Added family convenience courtesy of a bathroom downstairs, featuring shower, bath and WC while a separate WC sits adjacent.
• Off-street parking options are plenty thanks to a LUG and long drive while a workshop space in the garage is a great place to keep tools and home maintenance supplies.
• Added bonuses include split system heating and cooling, plantation shutters, as well as a garden shed.
LIVE. In a family-friendly neighbourhood that provides great access to all the conveniences you need. With no-through traffic, this cul-de-sac location promises peace, privacy and a tightknit community.
Size: Approx. 581 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $472 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 581m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $472 Quarterly