141 Grandview Drive, Newport
Sold Price on Request
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Light and Bright Family Home with Ocean Views
Bathed in natural sunlight with a north easterly aspect, this beautifully renovated home is nestled in an idyllic tropical setting and delivers a tranquil coastal ambience. The elevated position features landscaped surrounds with serene leafy outlooks, and ocean views. A spectacular beach house that is ideal for relaxing or entertaining.
The contemporary renovation is enhanced by sleek designer finishes, and showcases generous open plan living and dining with high ceilings and versatile indoor / outdoor entertaining space.
- Beautifully renovated kitchen includes cesarstone benches with Smeg and Miele appliances.
- Generously proportioned light filled open plan living spaces.
- Huge master bedroom with travetine tiled ensuite and deep bath
- Modern features such as underfloor heating in bathrooms and master bedroom.
This is a truly stunning home, that will hold broad appeal to both families and those looking to enjoy the lifestyle that is on offer in this incredible part of the Northern Beaches.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $409.70 Quarterly