34 Derna Crescent, Allambie Heights
3 bed | 2 bath
Idyllic family living with bushland bliss
FIND. On a quiet street overlooking tranquil bushland, this gorgeous family home offers an idyllic base to raise a family. It's impeccably renovated throughout and has a secure, level backyard that extends on to the bushland behind. You'd be forgiven for thinking you were a million miles away from it all.
LOVE. Recently transformed, the interiors offer crisp modern design with flawless finishes. The home is perfectly positioned with a sunny north-west aspect, which is maximised with wide-open spaces and large windows throughout.
• Sleek custom-designed stone kitchen with premium integrated appliances, extensive cupboard space, and an island benchtop and breakfast bar for casual family meals.
• Expansive master bedroom with an ultra-modern ensuite and vast built-ins for extra storage, and two additional double bedrooms.
• Luxurious family-sized bathroom with a free-standing bath, heated towel rails, a rainwater shower head and a glass frameless shower screen.
• Stunning timber laminate flooring, chic plantation shutters and reverse cycle air con.
• Extensive under-house storage space that offers exciting scope to convert to a second level of the home (STCA).
• The community feel of the neighbourhood has been a great place to raise our family
LIVE Everything is on hand for a fantastic Northern Beaches lifestyle with all the trimmings. The beach is only a bike ride away, and excellent schools, city buses, Manly Dam and the Mall, are all nearby. The kids will love all the extra green space to roam with friends to make in this thriving family-friendly community.