7/45 Wilson Street, Freshwater
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Stunning apartment with ocean and district views
FIND. Offering elevated views that sweep across Freshwater and to the ocean, this renovated, light-filled apartment offers an affordable entry into one of Sydney's most sought-after beachside suburbs.
LOVE. Situated on the top floor of a well-maintained brick block, this sunny home benefits from an east-facing aspect, and an easy-flow layout that includes generous bedrooms. With all the conveniences you need to enjoy a fabulous coastal lifestyle within walking distance, this fantastic apartment will hold instant appeal for investors or first home buyers.
• The open-plan living area is blessed with tons of natural light, and a stunning ocean and district view from its big-picture windows.
• The master bedroom is filled with light and features two sets of built-ins, as well as access to an east–facing balcony with ocean views.
• The second bedroom is queen-sized and features a ceiling fan, mirrored built-ins and plush carpet.
• Well-equipped kitchen with gas cooking, stone countertops and dishwasher.
• Neat bathroom with neutral palette, a rainfall shower and laundry facilities.
• Off street parking.
LIVE. Freshwater is a vibrant beachside suburb that continues to thrive, particularly with the addition of the soon-to-be-opened IGA and organic supermarket, and the recently refurbished Harbord Diggers. This fabulous lifestyle location grants easy access to Freshwater beach, boutique shops and cafes in the village, or if you feel like heading further afield, there are buses to the city or to Manly moments away on Harbord Road.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $375 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $805.55 Quarterly