1/21 Eustace Street, Manly
Auction Sat 07 Sep 10:15am
2 bed | 1 bath
Elegant period apartment in peaceful block
FIND. Tucked back from the street in a boutique block, this elegant period apartment offers the sort of privacy and peace that is seldom found in a setting this central. Positioned just one street back from Manly Wharf, and surrounded by cafes, restaurants and beaches, this fabulous 'walk everywhere' location is a dream come true.
LOVE. With high ceilings, picture rails, timber floors and double-hung windows, this period apartment is not short on charm and charisma. It is stylishly presented and has been updated with a new kitchen, yet still allows the space to add your creative stamp onto the interiors. With ultra-convenient travel into the city and the magic of Manly at the doorstep, this lovely home is an attractive prospect for professionals, first time buyers and investors.
• The apartment sits on the first floor of a well-maintained boutique block that sits up and away from the road. It includes the use of a sun-drenched diner's terrace, as well as a common laundry and storage room that will be perfect for you to stash the bike and the surfboard.
• Classic lounge room with timber floors, an open brick fireplace, picture rails, double-hung windows that frame a private and leafy outlook, and in-built seating at the window, which serves beautifully as a casual meals space.
• The contemporary kitchen impresses with a fresh colour palette, gas cooking, a dishwasher, stylish stone counters, and access to an external staircase that leads to the communal terrace.
• The neat bathroom features a bath with overhead shower.
• The master bedroom is luxuriously large and will easily accommodate a king sized bed. It also features extensive built-in storage, while the sun-drenched second bedroom features exposed brick walls.
LIVE. Perfectly suited to those who love being near the action, this ultra-convenient location puts beaches, eateries and public transport at your door. You are spoiled for choice, with a number of harbourside and surf beaches and dozens of boutique shops and outstanding eateries within a five-minute walk. If you work in the city, you can either catch an express bus, or jump on the ferry for one of the most scenic commutes in the world.