55 Madison Way, Allambie Heights
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Impressive dual-level home in exclusive estate
FIND. Tucked away in an exclusive estate and surrounded by beautiful bush reserves and walking tracks, this sophisticated dual-level family home on the high side of the estate, offers a sublime collection of living and entertaining spaces. Though offering complete peace and tranquillity, this secluded enclave provides convenient access to beaches, schools, Manly Dam, the new Northern Beaches Hospital, Chatswood and the city.
LOVE. The layout of this impressively-scaled, air-conditioned home is perfectly suited to family life, with multiple living and dining areas that offer superb flow to various outdoor spaces that include a child-friendly garden, a verandah and a balcony. Homes within this family-friendly estate are tightly held and the same owners have loved this home since it was built 14 years ago. Though it has been impeccably maintained, there is the flexibility of being able to update it and add value over time.
• A large open-plan living, dining and kitchen area flows out to the back yard. A second dining room plus living area connects with a sunny west-facing verandah.
• The generous kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, a dishwasher, and ample amounts of bench and pantry space.
• Upstairs, the bedrooms are spacious, comfortable and peaceful and all feature built-in storage. The retreat-style master bedroom enjoys the additional features of a shower en-suite and a balcony with leafy outlooks to the north and west.
• The main bathroom features a shower and a large corner bath, and there is a separate WC on the lower level.
• A double lock-up garage includes easy access from the garden, and there is visitor parking on the street.
• A good quality solar system provides electricity to the house, and there is lots of storage space.
LIVE. Allambie Heights is a popular suburb with families, due to its welcoming and friendly community, as well as its proximity to schools, beaches, shops and the city. Madison Way is a family-friendly estate that feels private and secure and is surrounded by many walking and bike trails, including the Manly dam tracks, and yet it's just a 20-minute drive to Chatswood, the city or into Manly, and is close to Allambie Heights Public School, Warringah Mall and the local shops.