2/105 Queenscliff Road, Queenscliff
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Fresh coastal charm in ground floor apartment
FIND. Perfectly positioned on the headland between Manly and Freshwater, this stylish ground floor apartment offers a lifestyle of coastal bliss. Enabling you to dip in and out of two of the most desirable suburbs on the beaches, the laid-back lifestyle that Manly and Freshwater are both known for is yours for the taking.
LOVE. The apartment itself has been beautifully refreshed and is well presented throughout. Freshened by light-coloured timber floating floors and white paint, the interiors have a breezy, beachy feel to them, which is heightened by fresh coastal breezes that float through the balcony doors.
• The combined lounge and dining room flows out to a good-sized balcony that is covered from the elements and showcases an enchanting, far-reaching view of the district.
• Both of the bedrooms are generously proportioned, light and comfortable and feature freshly laid carpet, mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans.
• The large kitchen is equipped with electric cooking and has an adjoining laundry room, while the bathroom is modern and features a rainwater shower with frameless glass.
• The coveted ground floor position means there is easy, level access, while the street's elevated position allows for stunning views of the surrounding district.
• The block and the grounds that surround it are well maintained. There's a good-sized garage on title, so there's plenty of space for the bike and surfboard, as well as the car.
LIVE. Sitting at the gateway to both Manly and Freshwater, take your pick from either Freshie or Queenscliff beaches for your morning swim or surf. Cafes, boutique shops and restaurants are a five-minute walk away in Freshwater Village, and there are bus stops at the door that will whisk you into Manly, where city transport, restaurants, shops and bars are at your disposal. Or, if you feel like walking there, it's a pleasant 20-minute stroll along the beachfront.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $340 Quarterly