2/92 Harbord Road, Freshwater
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Stylish & over-sized apartment with nor-east aspect
FIND. This is not your standard 2 bedder. This beautifully presented elevated ground -floor apartment stands out because of its over-sized layout that includes generous proportions, huge wraparound balcony with north-east aspect, internal access to a LUG with the added bonus of being in a security building.
LOVE. The impressively sized layout includes 94 sqm of low-maintenance living & entertaining space. This centres around a bright and breezy living area that includes space for dining and easy connections with the balcony.
• The designer kitchen provides lots of bench & cabinet space & is superbly equipped with CaesarStone countertops, ILVE gas cooking, a Bosch dishwasher, & laundry facilities.
• Flowing from kitchen & dining is a huge balcony that is perfectly suited to leisurely alfresco dining. It is covered from the elements & wraps itself around the north & eastern sides of the building, allowing it to capture beautiful all-day sunshine & refreshing sea breezes.
• Offering something more than the norm, the king-sized master bedroom has an enormous walk-in robe. The other bedroom is equipped with built-ins.
• The modern bathroom is stylishly presented in fresh whites & features a shower over bath.
• 'Jindalee' is a well-maintained boutique block of 13. The elevated ground floor access will suit downsizers as well as holding broad appeal for investors & first home buyers.
• The lock-up garage is accessed from within the building. There is space for a workshop or extra storage to the rear of the garage, & there is also a large clothes-drying space to the rear of the building.
LIVE. It's an easy 10-minute walk into Freshwater Village from this central spot, where there is a selection of popular eateries & boutique shops, including the soon-to-be-opened organic supermarket. Harbord school & a number of child care facilities are within a five minute walk, bus stops are outside the door on Harbord Road, beautiful Freshwater beach is an easy walk away, & it's a short drive to Warringah Mall or into Manly.
Garage 21 sqm approx
Apartment 94 sqm approx
Total 115 sqm approx
Water Rates $141 pq
Council Rates $340 pq
Strata Levies $899 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purpose.<
- Water Rates: $141 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $340 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $899 Quarterly