123 Claudare Street, Collaroy Plateau
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Prized Plateau Setting Packed with Potential
FIND: Offered for the very first time, this treasured 1960s cottage is in immaculate condition. In a prized pocket of the Plateau, it basks in beautiful light and presents an exciting opportunity to revamp or recreate into your forever dream home (STCA). You need only take a quick look around for some inspiration, with a number of neighbouring homes newly built or renovated.
LOVE: The resort-like back garden complete with jacuzzi and swaying palm trees. The moment you step outside you will feel like you've been transported to your own little oasis, with plenty of privacy and space for entertaining on offer.
• The large lounge room at the front of the home with expansive windows that allow light to flood the room, while also providing a green and leafy outlook to the generous front garden.
• A versatile floorplan that provides four bedrooms, one with ensuite, all offering privacy and the majority featuring built in robes.
• The well-equipped kitchen, with plenty of cabinetry and benchtop space, overlooking the dining room. The indoor living/dining connects with an outdoor undercover space – a flow that works perfectly for all-year round entertaining.
• Double carport for off-street parking, great for parking a boat too! While ample street parking is on offer for when friends and family want to pop by.
• The surprise factor is a funky studio out the back. Flaunting bold wallpaper and stylish lighting, this is the epitome of a teenager's retreat, it would also serve perfectly for hosting interstate or international family and friends.
• This perfectly level block – an exciting opportunity to create a contemporary home with the benefit of being able to work with an existing solid structure.
LIVE: In this peaceful part of the Plateau that provides all the conveniences yet feels like you're a million miles away from it all. Enjoy being a short stroll to Veterans Parade shops, moments from Narrabeen Lakes and a selection of beaches, as well as esteemed high schools, primary schools and preschools.
Size: Approx. 480 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $494 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 480m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $494 Quarterly