5/17 Stuart Street, Collaroy
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Seaside Living in Boutique Block
FIND. Elevated to capture the ocean breezes, this well-presented two-bedroom apartment will appeal to those looking for a low-maintenance home they can move straight into or a savvy investment.
LOVE. The seamlessly connected kitchen living and dining domain that flows out through large glass sliding doors onto a generous balcony.
• The contemporary double galley style kitchen with clever pantry storage solutions, as well as plenty of cupboard and benchtop space.
• The dedicated laundry room that sits adjacent to the kitchen for extra convenience. It also provides good storage options.
• Both bedrooms feature built in robes and ceiling fans and provide peaceful and private sleeping quarters.
• The two-toned bathroom has been updated and features shower over bath.
• Your outdoor space which provides a great spot to enjoy the ocean air while having an afternoon or evening meal.
• A large LUG that not only offers great off-street parking but also ample storage space.
LIVE. With the beach, cafes, shops, buses and Collaroy Hotel just a few minutes' walk, this fabulous location promises a coastal and convenient lifestyle and fulfils the brief for first homeowners, young families and sharp investors.
• Internal & Balcony - Approx 71.5 sqm
Water - Approx $179 pq
Council - Approx $350 pq
Strata - Approx $1080.25pq