48 Windrush Avenue, Belrose
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Impeccable family home with multiple living
FIND. Beyond the elegant rendered facade and the neatly landscaped gardens, this immaculately presented family home delivers a versatile floorplan that features multiple living spaces, generous outdoor entertaining, and a separate studio/rumpus room. Another great advantage is its tranquil yet convenient location, surrounded by bushland and national park land, and just moments from outstanding schools and shops.
LOVE. The flow and functionality of this charming abode is perfectly suited to family life, with living, dining and entertaining spaces set privately to the rear and flowing effortlessly into each other. A gate in the garden provides access to Ralston Avenue, which backs onto beautiful bushland and walking trails, meaning this is a peaceful and naturally beautiful place to live.
• Set privately to the rear, the two living areas provide two sets of French Doors that allow direct access to the entertaining terrace.
• The immaculately landscaped back yard is perfectly set up for entertaining and relaxing. The lawn is raised and is protected and shaded by a beautiful gum, while the terrace wraps around the northern and western sides of the house, providing ample space for outdoor dining and entertaining.
• Ideally positioned to service the dining area as well as the outdoor entertaining zones, the spacious kitchen features ILVE gas cooking, a Smeg oven, plus an island bench.
• The bedrooms are all tucked away from the living spaces, with four queen-sized bedrooms that all feature built-in storage. The master bedroom is luxuriously proportioned and is equipped with a walk-in wardrobe and a chic shower en-suite.
• The garage has been converted into a rumpus room, which features reverse-cycle air-conditioning as well as easy-care engineered floors. It could quickly and easily be converted back into a double lock-up garage if needed, and there is off-street parking for two more cars as well.
• A bath with overhead shower is featured in the main bathroom, and there is ducted air-conditioning throughout, as well as a generous amount of internal storage and a storage shed.
LIVE. Wander through the gate in the back yard and within moments you are surrounded by green bushland. From here, it's only a short stroll to Garigal National Park where there's lots of walking trails to enjoy. It's a great location to travel to the beaches, CBD and Chatswood with ease. Many schools are close to this street, including the esteemed John Colet School. Also convenient to this area is the Glenrose shopping centre, as well as bus services.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.