8/605 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
House-like town home with 247m2 of living space within boutique community (Entry via May Road)
FIND. With custom upgrades throughout, this unique townhome is all about embracing a life of convenience! Epitomising a true lock up and leave home, it offers all the benefits of a house, without the high-maintenance.
LOVE. Nestled within a recently built boutique community and positioned away from the street, this stylish home offers privacy and peace, while embracing modern day living thanks to its flexible spaces and split-level zones.
• Impeccably presented throughout and bathed in natural light, the lower levels are dedicated to entertaining and living.
• The open plan/eat-in modern kitchen finished elegantly with two-tone cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop & a sizeable island benchtop, all connecting effortlessly to the dining/living zones.
• The spacious lounge room with lime washed engineered timber floors which flows out to an outdoor oasis, complete with a dedicated North Facing patio area, year-round use is guaranteed.
• Hugged by leafy plants and trees, the courtyard delivers just the right amount of space and privacy while remaining low-maintenance.
• Three generously sized bedrooms with robes upstairs as well as a master bedroom with ensuite.
• A bonus multipurpose room upstairs, suitable to be setup as a study, second living or children's rumpus area.
• The oversized glass windows and doors showcasing treetop vistas and natural light which permeates throughout this home.
• Capping off the list of credentials is a large main bathroom complete with bath over shower, a guest toilet downstairs, the biggest DLUG in the complex, plus car space and nearby visitor parking, cleverly concealed laundry and under stairs storage.
LIVE. In a highly convenient locale that puts you at the gateway to a plethora of beaches as well as conveniences including the B-line, Warringah Mall, popular gyms, schools and all while being a stone's throw from the hub of Dee Why.
Size: 247m2 indoor/outdoor living
42m2 Lock up garage
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $787 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 289m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $787 Quarterly