24 Campbell Parade, Manly Vale
Auction Sat 04 May 2:00pm
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Immaculate family home bordering public reserve
FIND. Situated in the peaceful backstreets of Manly Vale, and backing directly onto public reserve land, this impeccably renovated home showcases exquisitely styled interiors and beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces. With a free-flowing floorplan that features multiple living zones, this sophisticated ‘spend-nothing’ home delivers classic yet contemporary living in a well-connected location, just moments from eateries, supermarkets and shops, as well as city transport.
LOVE. One of the attractive qualities this delightful home possesses is the superb integration between indoors and out. There are a number of access points between living and the north-facing entertaining areas that are peacefully positioned to the rear of the house, allowing you to open the house right up and let natural light and refreshing breezes become prominent features in every room.
• Stunning light-filled dining area with a cathedral ceiling and an entire wall of glass that frames a tranquil leafy scene beyond.
• A sitting room flows to a large entertainer’s terrace, while a second living spaces connects with a north-facing deck.
• Gourmet kitchen with a breakfast bar, electric cooking, dishwasher, and an adjoining walk-in pantry and laundry.
• Contemporary bathroom with a freestanding bath, rainfall shower with frameless glass, plus stylish black fittings.
• Luxurious master bedroom with ultra-stylish en-suite with rainfall shower, plus an adjoining room that is ideally used as a small child’s bedroom or as a home office.
• Two other sanctuary-like bedrooms, with plantation shutters and built-in storage in one of them.
• Oak-floating floors throughout, electric blinds in dining.
• Enormous double lock-up garage with potential to be converted into a studio or granny flat (STCA).
LIVE. This elevated and leafy street at the back of Manly Vale backs directly onto David Thomas Reserve and is a short walk from the beautiful walkways and paths that surround Manly Dam. Its central position puts you within a short stroll of Manly Vale Public School, as well as cafes, supermarkets and city buses.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $477 Quarterly