1/15 Reynolds Street, Cremorne
Auction Sat 03 Aug 10:00am
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Luxury Torrens Title townhouse with district views
FIND. Ideally located for easy access to the city as well as to the beaches, this contemporary Torrens Title townhouse is luxuriously appointed and offers superb indoor/outdoor liveability. It is nestled into a quiet street that is conveniently located just a five minute walk to cafes, restaurants and public transport.
LOVE. With an impressive amount of space to enjoy, this generously proportioned home is a natural entertainer, with an abundance of beautifully bright open-plan living space as well as a choice of north-facing outdoor areas. Ideal for downsizers as well as families, this beautifully presented and versatile home offers all of the space and benefits of a free-standing house, yet is far easier to maintain.
• The open-plan living and dining area stretches out over the top level, with a huge amount of natural light and various access points to a wraparound terrace that offers views across the district to Chatswood.
• The modern kitchen is superbly equipped with soft-close joinery, Miele gas cooking, and integrated stainless steel appliances that include a microwave.
• A large laundry room offers plenty of space for storage, and there is a conveniently placed WC on the upper level.
• The luxurious master bedroom features air-con, a ceiling fan, balcony access, a walk-in robe and an adjoining shower en-suite with a double vanity.
• Two bedrooms on the lower level are both equipped with built-ins, reverse-cycle air-con, and flow out to a large north-facing courtyard.
• A double lock-up garage can be accessed from inside the house, and there is extensive under-house storage.
• Luxurious extras include underfloor heating upstairs and down, a back-to-base alarm system and security screen doors.
LIVE. Though this street is tucked away and offers peaceful sanctuary, it is only a few minutes' walk from all of the action of Military Road. It's a five-minute stroll to numerous cafes, restaurants, shops, and the Orpheum cinema. And it's an easy bus ride or drive into the city or to the northern beaches.
Land size 239 sqm approx.
Council rates $373 pq
Water rates $260 pq