43 Eurobin Avenue, Manly
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 car
Pristine character home backing onto Lagoon Park
FIND. Nestled within a coveted street that is less than a five-minute walk to Queenscliff Beach, this grand and spacious freestanding home is rich in character and grace. Built in the early 1900s, this distinctive single-level brick home is blessed with exquisite period detailing, generous living spaces and a north-facing lawn and outdoor entertaining area that backs directly onto Queenscliff Lagoon Park.
LOVE. The house is in mint condition, but offers huge potential to capitalise on its exclusive address by carrying out some modest renovations.
• Grand living room with a stunning bay window, leadlight doors and windows, a brick fireplace and original pine floors.
• A sunroom/home office/small child's bedroom adjoins the lounge room.
• Separate dining room with timber floors.
• Three spacious bedrooms, two with large built-ins.
• Spacious backyard that backs onto Queenscliff Lagoon Park and features a level lawn, a built-in BBQ area, hot/cold outdoor shower and an outdoor WC.
• Generous kitchen that overlooks the back yard and features gas cooking, stone counters, dishwasher, and a separate laundry room with storage space.
• Bathroom with bath and overhead shower, timber vanity and classic black and white tiles.
• Single lock-up garage with extensive storage space, as well as a carport. Off street parking for up to 4 cars.
• Rich Oregon wood detailing, original pine floors, high ornamental ceilings and picture rails throughout.
• Ceiling fans in living and dining areas and all bedrooms.
LIVE. This outstanding lifestyle location is a five-minute walk from the golden sands of Queenscliff Beach. Take a level stroll along the beachfront to Manly where there are shops, restaurants, cafes and more stunning ocean and harbour beaches to enjoy. Walk a few hundred metres over the headland to Freshwater, where a world-class beach and the village offer another lifestyle precinct to dip into. City transport is at the end of the road and this premium address is within the catchment zone for Manly Village Public School.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $781 Quarterly