2/35 Lower Beach Street, Balgowlah
Sold Price on Request
3 bed | 2 bath | 3 car
Divine rear duplex backing onto Brimbecom Park
FIND. Peaceful and private, this gorgeous rear duplex is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought-after North Harbour pocket. It offers a generous floor plan over two sunlit levels and is surrounded by tropical gardens with private gate access directly onto Brimbecom Park that the kids will love.
LOVE. The light-filled interiors have a chic, contemporary feel with stunning timber floors and plantation shutters, and the wall-to-wall bi-folds downstairs creates an easy flow through to the decked, all-weather entertaining area.
• The open plan layout delivers generous space for family fun with two separate living rooms and a home office or study area.
• The stone kitchen is equipped with a glass ceramic cooktop, premium appliances and a breakfast bar for chatting to the chef.
• All three bedrooms upstairs feature gorgeous window seats and soft carpet, and there are built-ins in the second bedroom.
• The luxe master suite overlooks the leafy park and features a walk-through robe and a modern ensuite.
• Immaculately presented with gorgeous feature lighting and ultra-comfortable with ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans.
LIVE. For the car, bikes and boards there are two single lock up garages included, but the icing on the cake is the location. With harbour beaches and bushland a stone's throw away and the convenience of excellent schools, cafes, shopping and transport all nearby, it's hard to imagine a better lifestyle spot.