15/69 Addison Road, Manly
1 bed | 1 bath
Outstanding investment opportunity on Manly's Eastern Hill
FIND. This bright and fresh studio apartment presents a fantastic opportunity in an exclusive and highly sought-after setting. Situated on the ground floor of a complex that sits on Manly's prestigious Eastern Hill, this ground floor apartment offers an affordable entry into the market, or a fantastic investment in a popular beachside suburb. Its idyllic location is just a five-minute walk into Manly town, and within a 10-minute walk of a number of stunning harbour and surf beaches.
LOVE. With a solid rental return of $520 per week, or the option of using it for short-term holiday rentals, this is a worthy addition to any discerning investor's portfolio. The apartment is in great condition throughout, and showcases light-filled living spaces, while the well-maintained complex offers a pool.
• Bright open-plan living is set with low-maintenance floating floors and offers plenty of space for a dining setting as well as a lounge. A set of large built-ins are tucked away to the back of the room, offering convenient storage of belongings.
• There is a neat kitchenette within the living space that includes an electric cooktop.
• The bedroom is subtly separated from living with divider screens and is large enough for a queen-sized bed.
• The bathroom includes a shower with rainwater showerhead.
• The complex includes a pool for its residents to enjoy, and there is a communal laundry.
LIVE. This is an unbeatable lifestyle location that allows you instant access to Manly and its many attractions. Little Manly beach is a couple of streets away for a quiet morning swim, or it's a five-minute stroll into town where you can enjoy the fabulous selection of boutique shops, popular eateries and ocean beaches. The ferry is an 8-minute walk away for a scenic commute into the city, or there are bus stops for easy access around the beaches.
Cunninghams cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $341 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $612 Quarterly