38 King Street, Manly Vale
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Outstanding opportunity on enormous 853sqm block
FIND. Set on an enormous 853sqm near-level block and offering immense potential, this charming weatherboard cottage is nestled amidst enchanting park-like gardens. It offers the chance to move in immediately while you consider the options, whether that is to update the current layout, add a granny flat and/or pool to the vast back yard, or knock down and build from the ground up (STCA).
LOVE. Set on a popular tree-lined street that is mere moments to Manly Dam, this highly sought-after and family-friendly location on the outskirts of Manly is also close to schools, supermarkets and city buses.
• A vast 853sqm near-level block with the perfect north facing aspect to the rear. Sprawling park-like gardens are protected by Jacaranda trees.
• Weatherboard home with timber construction, timber floors and
• Open-plan living and dining flows out to a spacious open-air entertainer's deck.
• Well-presented kitchen in good condition with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample counter space.
• Three generous bedrooms all equipped with mirrored built-ins & two with ceiling fans.
• The master bedroom provides direct access to the rear entertaining deck.
• The main bathroom features a bath with overhead shower, while the second bathroom includes a shower as well as laundry facilities.
• Lock-up garage as well as off-street parking for at least two cars.
• Under house storage plus a storage shed next to the garage.
LIVE. This elevated and leafy street at the back of Manly Vale is a short walk away from the beautiful walkways and bike paths that surround Manly Dam. Its central position puts you within a short stroll of Manly Vale Public School, cafes, supermarkets and city buses. And it's a short drive or an easy bike ride into Manly.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 853m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $578 Quarterly