10/56 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale
2 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Low-maintenance home in super central setting
FIND. Sitting on the first floor of a well-presented security block with immaculate grounds, this light and airy apartment flaunts a generous floorplan, spacious outdoor entertaining, and a convenient location in the heart of Brookvale.
LOVE. The North facing apartment is quiet, private and beautifully presented inside. Making sense for investors as well as professionals and first time buyers, this is a low-maintenance home in great condition, so you can move in now with little to do, but still have the option to update or add value over time.
• The light-filled living area encompasses a lounge and dining area with air-conditioning, and provides an easy connection to a large entertainer's terrace that is covered and offers a lovely private and leafy outlook.
• Neatly tucked around the corner from living, the kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, a dishwasher, stone counters and a concealed laundry.
• The master bedroom includes a Juliette balcony, as well as a chic shower en-suite and mirrored built-ins, while the second bedroom is queen sized and also includes built-ins.
• The main bathroom is neat and fresh and contains a bath and a separate shower.
• A double lock-up garage with space for additional storage is part of the package, which is tucked away in a secure parking area with internal access.
• This apartment is on the first floor of a well-maintained block with intercom access.
LIVE. Convenience rules the day in this increasingly popular suburb that provides easy access to beaches and many other northern beaches hotspots. There is a multitude of shops, eateries, supermarkets and a cinema at Warringah Mall, which is less than a five-minute walk away, and you can have got the convenience of bus services to the city or anywhere else on the northern beaches at your fingertips. If you're in the mood for the beach, there are a number to choose from, within a couple of minutes' drive, or it's an easy 20-minute bike ride to Manly along level bike paths.