5/52 Griffiths Street, Fairlight
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Renovation potential for spacious north-facing apartment
FIND. Set on the second floor of a boutique brick block, this spacious three bedder is conveniently located on one of Fairlight's premier streets, close to transport and eateries on Sydney Road, and a short walk from Manly.
LOVE. With north-east facing living, leafy outlooks from the large balcony, and a neat and functional floorplan that already works, there is plenty of opportunity within this apartment. It offers a keen renovator the chance to re-imagine or modernise the interiors, and create a contemporary home in a fabulous and highly sought after lifestyle location.
• Set on the second floor of a boutique brick block of only nine apartments, and surrounded by immaculately kept grounds.
• The combined lounge and dining area receives an abundance of natural light, thanks to its perfect nor-east aspect. This flows out to a large balcony, which is covered from the elements and offers a tranquil, leafy outlook onto Suwarrow Street.
• Accommodation consists of three generous bedrooms, all of which feature built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom has the convenient addition of an en-suite shower bathroom.
• The good-sized main bathroom features a shower and separate bathtub.
• The good-sized kitchen looks out over the balcony and features modern electric cooking, dishwasher and ample meal prep and pantry space.
• Dedicated laundry room with some extra storage space.
• Two single lock-up garages are located underneath the building.
LIVE. This popular location provides easy access to a raft of lifestyle attractions. This address sits within the catchment zone for esteemed Manly West Public School, which is just two blocks away, while Stockland shopping centre is only a couple of blocks further than that. If you're in the mood for a swim, choose from Fairlight, Queenscliff or Manly beaches, which are all a 15-minute walk away. Or it's a 15-minute stroll into Manly town where there are cafes, restaurants, ferries and beaches.