1/1 Northcote Avenue, Fairlight
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Stylish Duplex in Peaceful Enclave
FIND. A much-loved family home, this lower level Art Deco duplex has been confidently and thoughtfully updated so as to highlight its gorgeous period features while introducing the comforts and conveniences of modern living. With house-like proportions, it also boasts beautiful ornate high ceilings, traditional decorative windows, leadlight doors, picture rails and original oiled timber floorboards.
LOVE. Completely private and securely-enclosed, with a generous north-facing garden/lawn and additional garden to the rear, this delightful character home enjoys an elevated position that invites cooling summer breezes. With its multiple windows and abundance of natural light, crisp white paintwork, lofty ceilings and generously-sized rooms, the home feels light, airy and welcoming.
• The vast north-facing master bedroom features a full wall of custom-built wardrobes. New wool carpet in the master as well as the master-sized second bedroom is a luxurious addition
• Well-maintained, the bathroom has been sympathetically updated and features stunning original black and white mosaic tiles
• Highly-prized rear lane access with a lock-up garage and storage
• North-facing, the front yard has secure new fencing and enjoys sunshine year-round, while the back garden provides welcome shade in summer
• Bright and airy, the enclosed north-facing sunroom/entry with traditional tessellated tiles is just perfect for curling up on a daybed with a book
• A light and versatile living space, the huge full-length sunroom adjoins the generous contemporary gas kitchen
• Featuring custom built-in cabinetry, the living area can be separated from the kitchen and sunroom via beautiful leadlight cavity doors
LIVE. Positioned on a quiet residential street on the harbour side of sought-after Fairlight, this gorgeous character home makes it easy to forget how centrally located it is to all the modern conveniences. Within a stone's throw of express city buses and a stroll to the Fairlight-Manly walkway, ferries and beaches, it's also a short, level walk to Stockland Balgowlah and charming Fairlight village.
Size: 137 sqm approx.
Strata Rates: 1,710 per quarter
Council Rates: $324 per quarter
Water Rates: $172 per quarter