10 Mossgiel Street, Fairlight
4 bed | 2 bath
Relaxed family haven in peaceful street
FIND. Championing the notion of indoor/outdoor living, this comfortable and spacious home is tucked away in one of the area's quietest and most serene streets. It offers relaxed indoor living spaces that flow smoothly to outdoor entertaining zones, and an overall layout that is suited to families with children of all ages.
LOVE. The downstairs level is dedicated solely to living, with a vast lounge and dining area that flows out to a large entertainer's deck, which will comfortably host large gatherings as well as intimate family meals. The deck overlooks a manicured garden and lawn, which is given natural protection from some Evergreens and is a sanctuary for children and adults alike for relaxation and play in the sun.
• The neat kitchen is superbly fitted with gas cooking, stone countertops and integrated Miele appliances, and is perfectly positioned to service the dining area as well as the deck.
• Three of the bedrooms are placed together on the upper level, a set-up that is ideal for families with young children. The master bedroom enjoys a few extra advantages, including an east-facing balcony and an en-suite with rainfall shower.
• The main bathroom features a bath with overhead shower, and there is a separate WC located within the laundry room on the lower level for added convenience.
• A fourth bedroom or versatile room is placed on the lower level which can provide a space for a cosy sitting room or even a home office.
• Some welcome details and additions to this lovely home include pitched ceilings on the upper level, polished hardwood floors downstairs and ducted air-con throughout.
LIVE. This prime location offers a great base to raise a family and to enjoy the fabulous lifestyle this area affords. Local shops, schools, bus stops and eateries are a short stroll away. Or it's a 10-minute walk to the beach, Manly Wharf or into town where there's a huge variety of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars to choose from.