97 Beatrice Street, Balgowlah Heights
4 bed | 3 bath | 3 car
Luxurious living in a blue-ribbon locale
FIND. Set back behind automatic gates, enter your private retreat. A quiet, family oasis of relaxed luxury. Meticulously renovated throughout with a designers eye for detail, this incredible home is luxurious while perfectly catering to an enviable family life. Set over two substantial levels, the interiors are flawless with expansive light-filled spaces laden with high-end appointments and stunning inclusions. It's a spectacular family retreat.
LOVE. It features a highly-functional open plan design with stackable bi-fold doors on both levels that open the home to dazzling 180-degree views. The king-size parent's suite takes luxury to a new level with a private sitting area, a real flame fireplace and a breathtaking ensuite with Herringbone Carrara tiles and exquisite fixtures and fittings.
• Elegant main living area with a Jet Master fireplace and an easy flow through to the expansive entertaining deck. It has a built-in wet bar and overlooks the sparkling Ozone Salt pool, which is both self-cleaning and self-filling.
• Deluxe marble kitchen with fully integrated premium appliances including an induction cooktop, a steam oven, a Zip Hydro tap and a Liebherr double door fridge, and the Butler's pantry is a handy addition for large scale entertaining.
• Sophisticated designer bathrooms with dual vanities, free-standing egg-shaped baths, heated floors and towel rails, premium tapware and walk-in showers with frameless glass screens.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-con, luxe wool carpet, polished timber floors, plantation shutters, extensive attic storage, automatic front gates with security intercom and a double carport with additional off-street parking.
• Added bonus of a separate study / home office away from the main living areas.
• Plenty of clever storage throughout the home with custom joinery and extensive attic space in the roof and above the carport.
LIVE The premier location of this magnificent family home completes the must-have list. With private school and city buses literally on the doorstep and stunning harbour beaches, cafes, shopping and walks just a stone's throw away, it really does have it all.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.