1 Culbara Place, Allambie Heights
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Modern Family Home with Extensive Entertaining
FIND. Championing the idea of flexible living, this tastefully presented home delivers generous living spaces indoor & out, while the wonderful outdoor areas ensure family members are afforded privacy & space, all the right elements to bring the family together!
LOVE. Whether it's a young, growing or established family, this home ticks the boxes for every stage of your family's life. With a handful of designated entertaining & play areas, you will be spoilt for choice, ensuring endless summer fun!
• A striking façade & well-presented front garden ensures this home has true street appeal, once inside the impeccable presentation continues with key updates throughout
• Natural light filling every corner courtesy of its north-east aspect, wide-spanning windows encasing the living & dining domains
• 4 good sized bedrooms, 3 with WIR, catering for younger or older families
• Contemporary kitchen with induction cooktop, glass splashback, stone counter tops, ample bench space & a generous island for casual dining
• Separate dining & very generous living spaces which connects effortlessly to multiple outdoor areas
• Outside, step down into the resort-like grounds revealing the recently completed pool & cabana, as well as an undercover entertaining/dining zone. With travetine tiles surrounding the pool, palm trees overhead & a beautifully finished cabana – your summer schedule is set
• The perfect teenagers retreat or mancave. This under house space has been cleverly set up complete with a TV room, bar area and wine cellar as well as custom-built seating. The laundry & separate WC plus an abundance of under house storage also live down here.
• Large garden shed for the garden tools & sports equipment
• Dual street access for convenience
LIVE. In a quiet cul de sac with family friendly vibes. This whisper quiet location is interrupted only by birdsong and sounds of kids playing in the neighbouring reserve, its convenient location further enhanced with access to local school buses just across the road.
Size: Approx. 632 sqm
Water: Approx. $172pq
Council: Approx. $507pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps & images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 632m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $507 Quarterly