2 Windermere Place, Wheeler Heights
Sold Contact Agent
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Dual-level home with studio and tropical pool setting
FIND. Sitting on a generous corner block, this dual-level family home delivers extensive living, enchanting treetop views, a pool, as well as the potential for self-contained accommodation (STCA). The house is located on a family-centric street, moments from Narrabeen Lake and a short drive to Dee Why.
LOVE. Showcasing some unique architectural details, the beauty of this property is that it's ready to move into now, yet there is opportunity to add significant value by modernising the current interiors, or re-configuring the floorplan to fit with your family's needs. It is currently presented as a spacious family home with three bedrooms, with another bedroom, living space and kitchenette positioned on the lower level.
• Spacious light-filled living area with pitched ceilings, high-set windows and a slow-combustion fire. It flows to an east-facing verandah that overlooks the pool.
• Large open-plan dining and kitchen area with an abundance of windows that offer a stunning view over a blanket of treetops.
• The kitchen features electric cooking, a large island bench, and lots of counter and cabinet space.
• The main bathroom features a bathtub as well as a standing shower, and a separate WC.
• Three sanctuary-like bedrooms sit on the upper level, which all feature built-in storage.
• The backyard includes a garden shed, plus patio and lawn area, and there is off-street parking for two cars.
• The lower level includes a spacious living area, a fully equipped kitchenette, plus a separate bedroom, with bathroom and laundry facilities. This has the potential to be converted into a self-contained accommodation or could even be used for short-term holiday rentals (STCA).
LIVE. This tranquil location is well suited to family life, thanks to its close proximity to Narrabeen Lake, as well as its ease of access to shops, beaches, cafes and restaurants. Shopping and dining hubs at Collaroy and Dee Why are just a short drive away, and the house sits within walking distance of Wheeler Heights Public School.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 556m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $389 Quarterly