7 Angle Street, Balgowlah
Sold Price on Request
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Outstanding modern day entertainer
FIND. When old world charm meets contemporary design, the result can be breathtaking, and that's the case with this gorgeous freestanding 1920s home in a quiet Balgowlah cul-de-sac. Offering a modern, free-flowing floorplan with bright and spacious living, and private and impressive alfresco entertaining, this beautifully updated home is ideally located for instant access to shops and public transport, and for swift passage to Manly and the city.
LOVE. You will fall in love with the beautiful period features that have been meticulously preserved, such as the beautiful high and ornate ceilings and the open fireplaces. And you'll enjoy the way the open-plan living area connects with the outdoor entertaining area.
• The spacious living area is set with hardwood floorboards and flows out to a spacious concrete-tiled alfresco terrace that is surrounded by trees and features a wet bar, a concealed laundry and built-in BBQ area.
• The designer kitchen features quality European appliances, gas cooking, stone benchtops, and a functional design that features an island counter and bi-fold windows that provide an easy connection to the terrace.
• The two downstairs bedrooms feature gorgeous ornate ceilings, custom cabinetry, plantation shutters and ceiling fans.
• Two more bedrooms are upstairs, both with harbour views and built-ins.
• A study adjoins both downstairs bedrooms, making an ideal home office or a child's play room.
• There is ducted air-conditioning upstairs and downstairs, two storage sheds and under house storage, plus a security gate and off-street parking for two cars.
• The construction is double brick on a solid sandstone base.
LIVE. This beautiful home takes a coveted position on a quiet cul-de-sac with dual-access via Sydney Road. This highly convenient location is moments from city and Manly-bound buses, Stockland shopping centre is a three-minute walk away and it's a short stroll to North Harbour Reserve.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $596 Quarterly