122 Wanganella Street, Balgowlah
Auction Sat 17 Nov 11:15am
5 bed | 3 bath | 1 car
Impeccable family living with self-contained studio
FIND. This stunning dual-level home with studio accommodation is flawlessly presented, thanks to meticulous care and contemporary updates from its owners of 20 years. A perfect synergy of old and new, this character-rich residence holds poise and grace, yet delivers all the necessary conveniences for true contemporary liveability.
LOVE. Perfectly primed for inclusive family living as well as for entertaining large groups, living spills out to the back yard, which features a wonderfully spacious covered deck, as well as a built-in BBQ area, level lawn and pool.
• A beautiful blend of premium materials have been used in the styling of this attractive home. This is clearly evident in the stylish gas kitchen, which features Tassie oak countertops, a polished concrete island bench and ceramic sink, complimented by white subway tiling.
• The main bathroom features a stunning enamel clawfoot bath, with traditional black and white tiling and a rainfall shower with frameless glass.
• A second living area can be used as a comfortable sitting or reading room, and there is a dedicated home office room with custom cabinetry.
• The upper level is dedicated to luxurious indulgence, with an enormous king-sized master bedroom with huge walk-in robe and a stylish bathroom with rainfall shower.
• A separate studio with kitchenette, shower en-suite and bedroom/living area offers a flexible space for guests or extended family to stay in, or could be used for potential income stream.
• There are heated floors in the bathrooms, gorgeous Blackbutt floors throughout, a carport with gated access, and a huge amount of storage space internally.
LIVE. Set on a wide, leafy street, this fantastic location is convenient for supermarkets, schools and public transport, as well as providing excellent access to Manly and the city. Balgowlah has an excellent set of local shops, and no shortage of stunning parks and reserves, all of which are within walking distance of this lovely residence.